- Sex. Sure, it’s great but I see too many guys (and girls) making it their primary focus in life.
- Age. I’ve seen those who are 25 who look and feel 50. I’ve seen those who are 50 who look and feel 25.
- College Education. I see more graduates everyday completing college only to be +$50,000 in debt, and working a job they could have got straight out of high school.
- Chasing Money. You’ll never get anywhere chasing money. It’s simple, If you help millions, you can make millions. Stop chasing money and start solving problems.
- Material Possessions. When you die, you don’t get to bring your expensive BMW with you. Instead, buy experiences that will create long-lasting memories.
Edit: Recently, I’ve been receiving a lot of comments disagreeing with my first point. When I say “Sex”, I mean sex as a game. I know too many guys who are all about chasing the next notch in their belt. Their primary focus is more gym time, more money, more flashy things just so they can get laid more. This kind of sex, DOES NOT MATTER.
Sex is one of the most treasured and amazing experiences with the right person. Sex is supposed to be more than just a physical connection. Sex needs a physical, emotional and chemical connection. One-night-stands will not provide you with this kind of experience.
So yes, with the right person, where a deep, meaningful and loving connection is present, sex matters.