(This page may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.)
There are different type of people in the world and an adage said your attitude would determine your altitude.The type of people you mingle or walk with would determine how you would succeed in life.If you are not in the right company check today and make a change.Read Also: 12 Skills You Need To Become A Great Public Speaker
- People who don’t have social connections.
- People who are academically smart, but are utter idiots in life.
- People who are not willing to fail.
- People who won’t let go of their ego and kill it.
- People who are not willing to leave the past behind, cut it off, and move on.
- People who are friends with negative assholes that constantly bring them down because “you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”
- “Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.” You won’t succeed if you won’t change your attitude, and instead will be desperately trying to change the world, the environment, and others.
- “Those who have a why to live, can bear with almost any how.” If you don’t have a why, game over.