(This page may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.)
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Essential Job Functions
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful planning, design, implementation and optimization of new network products/services.
- Develop, document, implement and maintain processes and procedures related to service delivery.
- Partner with peers to ensure reliability, availability and scalability thresholds are maintained.
- Provide trouble resolution for escalated network issues.
- Perform after hours support duties to sustain network systems and service levels
Required Qualification/ Work Experience
- Bachelors/Master of Science in Computer Science or Telecommunications is desired.
- Work Experience: 2-4 years in IT wireless domain especially on Cisco access points
- Expert knowledge of wireless networks; TCP/IP , Routing and Switching
- Packet Network technologies/protocols including IPv4, IPv6, Ethernet,
- Wireless Equipment including routers, switches and Access points
- Cabling technologies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in IP network and Wireless technologies
- Experience with troubleshooting network issues
- Proven problem-solving skills with experience and background in solving complex design, network problems and issues.
- The ability to work "on-call" and off-shift hours as required to support network and equipment maintenance, upgrades, and service interruptions.
- Certification: CCNA / CCNA-- Wireless
- Workplace Outdoors / Indoors: Yes
Application Closing Date
28th May 2016.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org