Healthy Student Dies After Drinking Too Much Caffeine

ShareShare on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn

A 16-year-old student has collapsed and died from heart problems at school after drinking too much caffeine.Read Also:Excited Masquerade Takes Photo With Catholic Priest(Photos and Comments)

-Davis Cripe collapsed after his heart fell out of rhythm at school on April 26
-16-year-old was a student at Spring Hill High School in Chapin, South Carolina
-In two hours before school, he drank a large soda, a latte, and an energy drink
-Cororner found he had no pre-existing heart conditions prior to his shock death

Davis Cripe died when his heart fell out of rhythm at Spring Hill High School in Chapin, South Carolina, on April 26.

Davis Cripe (pictured) died when his heart fell out of rhythm at Spring Hill High School in Chapin, South Carolina, on April 26Cripe drank a large Mountain Dew, a McDonalds latte, and an energy drink in the two hours prior to his death.

Cripe drank a large Mountain Dew, a McDonalds latte, and an energy drink in the two hours prior to his death.

One of the drinks Cripe drank before school was a large Mountain Dew. Pictured is a stock image of Mountain Dew bottles on display 
Richland County Coroner Gary Watts said the teen had no pre-existing heart conditions and was otherwise healthy at the time of his death.

Read More Here

Rayo
Hi, My name is Mo-Rayo. You are welcome to my Blog where I dish out daily news ranging from politics, celebrity gist and gossip, health and fashion tips and lots more that you'd get to find out when you stick with me. I'm pretty simple, fun to be with, lover of adventure and other secret thigs like Indian songs. Welcome once again to my World

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.