Horrible!Electrician Dies While Fixing Faulty Electric Pole(photos)

ShareShare on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn

This post was shared by a Facebook user ,it was called  an occupational hazard,right to a point  but the family of the electrician will be devastated by the death of their breadwinner,he got electrocuted while fixing faults on an electric line.

Source

Rayo
Hi, My name is Mo-Rayo. You are welcome to my Blog where I dish out daily news ranging from politics, celebrity gist and gossip, health and fashion tips and lots more that you'd get to find out when you stick with me. I'm pretty simple, fun to be with, lover of adventure and other secret thigs like Indian songs. Welcome once again to my World

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.