Lady Gets Skin Burn After Her Phone Exploded In Her Pocket(Photo)

ShareShare on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn

A facebook user, Mimi Hillz claims her neighbor's leg got burnt after an Infinix Hot 4 Phone exploded inside her pocket while she was sweeping.

Read Also:Breeze Fm Lafia Allegedly Demolished By State Government (See Why)

She wrote:

"Infinix hot 4 exploded live in our compound this morning the phone was in her pocket while she was sweeping then exploded Thanks to God Almighty a live was saved today #INFINIXHOT4"

Source

Rayo
Hi, My name is Mo-Rayo. You are welcome to my Blog where I dish out daily news ranging from politics, celebrity gist and gossip, health and fashion tips and lots more that you'd get to find out when you stick with me. I'm pretty simple, fun to be with, lover of adventure and other secret thigs like Indian songs. Welcome once again to my World

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.