(This page may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.)
Basketball legend Michael Jordan is the highest paid retired athlete of 2015 according to a new list published by Forbes. He earned the No. 1 spot after bringing in $110 million in 2015.
Not only does he make more than any other retired athlete, but Forbes estimates that he is worth $1.1 billion, and that he will make approximately $30 million more than any other athlete, retired or active, in 2016.
See the Forbes top ten list of highest paid retired athletes after the cut...
1. Michael Jordan - $110 million earned in 2015
2. David Beckham - $65 million
3. Arnold Palmer - $40 million
4. Junior Bridgeman - $32 million
5. Jerry Richardson - $30 million
6. Jack Nicklaus - $26 million
7. Shaquille O'Neal - $22 million
8. Roger Penske - $20 million
9. Gary Player - $19 million
10.Magic Johnson - $18 million