The younger brother of Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Raji Fashola, who survived a gas explosion at home has taken to IG to thank God and friends saying he is so very much alive.
Ibrahim Ademola Fashola wrote:
On the 30th of Aug 2016, a gas explosion changed my life. Literally been through the fire. Thank you for all the love and support. I am still here. Be cautious of Gas Leaks. #ThankGod4Life #Alhamdulilahi #BurnsSurvivor #Recovery #OneLife. #WhenTheresLife #TheresHope?
More photos below;