Rita Ora has quit her role as a judge on The X Factor after appearing for just one season, according to reports.
The Sun claims the 25-year-old singer has pulled out of the job on Simon Cowell's ITV programme, meaning he is the only remaining judge from last year's series.
Cheryl Fernandez-Versini and Nick Grimshaw, who made up the four-piece panel, also called time on the show earlier this year.
According to the newspaper's Dan Wootton, a source confirmed her departure from The X Factor on Monday, while adding that Simon is upset by her leaving.
An insider said: 'Losing Rita is a huge blow – she's one of the biggest stars in the country and Simon wanted her to return.
'She was very keen to do the show but at the end of the day it didn't work out with her other commitments around the world in music and acting.
'It means we're going to have to go through the biggest shake-up in the history of X Factor, but maybe it will turn out for the best.'
MailOnline has contacted a representative for Rita Ora and is awaiting comment.
Rita took on the role on 2015's series after moving from BBC1's landmark singing talent show The Voice UK, in a move that is said to have been down to her being lured by Simon with a £1.5 million contract.
But there was speculation recently that she may be looking to jump ship already, and return to The Voice, which is now set to appear on the same channel as The X Factor, ITV.
In February, an ITV-based source told The Daily Star: 'Rita is one of the hottest properties in entertainment so it is no surprise The Voice producers want her back.
'They were devastated when she moved to X Factor last year. But now it looks like she won't be doing the next series, it means they've got a chance of poaching her.'