Latest News

Sad! Woman Gets Electrocuted At Fiancé’s House Barely A Month To Their Wedding

ShareShare on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn

Tragedy struck in Lagos on Ajoke Kazeem Street, Idimu when a 35-year-old woman, Loretta Ewere, was electrocuted at her fiance’s house.

The unfortunate incident occured when Ewere’s fiancé, Segun Tolani, was fixing an electrical fault when the incident happened.

She was said to have been rushed to a private hospital in the area but was rejected before being confirmed dead at the Igando General Hospital.

READ ALSO: Love So Sweet!!! Man Proposes To His Woman And Marries Her Same Day (Watch Video)

Ewere and Tolani had scheduled their wedding for November and preparation was in top gear when the incident occured

According to a resident in the neighbourhood who spoke to Punch Metro, “The man had wanted to change his old cable TV decoder and antenna. When power was restored, he discovered that he didn’t have electricity in his house.

“He wanted to do it himself, but neighbours advised him to get the service of an electrician. He contacted an electrician who billed him N2,500. But he said the charge was too high. He decided to go and rent a wooden ladder from someone in the area.

“He mounted the ladder on the wall and called the lady from inside the room to assist him in holding the ladder. She held the ladder with one hand and held an iron pole beside the room with the other hand.

READ ALSO: Shocking!!!Former NFL Star and Wife Killed By Their Teenage Son

“While he was working, the wire fell and touched the pole she was holding and that was how she was electrocuted.”

“The woman fell down and hit her head against the concrete floor. People tried to resuscitate her by giving her milk; but she didn’t come round. A lot of time had been wasted. She was rushed to a private hospital in the area, but she was rejected.

“We took her to the general hospital, where she was confirmed dead. Her corpse was deposited in a mortuary,” another resident said.

What A Loss….May Her Soul Rest In Peace!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.