Toddler Swallows Battery,Dies Within The Hour

ShareShare on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn

A toddler has died after swallowing a battery, an inquest was told.Francesta. Asan, aged two, was taken to North Hampshire Hospital in Basingstoke by her frantic parents.

The “very sick” tot died within a couple of hours after medics had been unable to work out what was wrong with her.

It was only after exhaustive tests afterwards that the little battery was found, the Sunday People reports.

It is not known when she swallowed it.

Yesterday Hampshire Police said: “This is being treated as a non-suspicious death.”

Read more: Wizkid Is No Match For Me – Saeon

The inquest at Basingstoke, Hants, on Friday was told Francesta Asan from Basingstoke, died from acute gastro haemorrhage as a result of a foreign body (the battery) in her oesophagus eroding into a right artery.

The hearing was adjourned until 23 August.

Mirror News

Rayo
Hi, My name is Mo-Rayo. You are welcome to my Blog where I dish out daily news ranging from politics, celebrity gist and gossip, health and fashion tips and lots more that you'd get to find out when you stick with me. I'm pretty simple, fun to be with, lover of adventure and other secret thigs like Indian songs. Welcome once again to my World

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.