How people act or react is interesting and appealing. Here are a few facts that will interest you.
1. Humans always try to compare themselves, no matter how successful they are.
2. Around 80% of all human conversations are gossip. With gossip, you can know about 100,000 people without knowing them
3. We blame a person’s behavior on their personality unless it’s us. We tend to attribute our bad behavior to external forces,
and other people’s bad behavior to their internal attributes.
4. On average, we spend about 30% of our day daydreaming, and people who tend to daydream more are better at solving problems and tend to be more creative.
5. Your brain doesn’t stop working when you sleep. It is just as active when you sleep as when you’re awake.
6. You get more creative when you’re tired. This is one of the main reasons why people often get great ideas while taking a shower after a hard day’s work.
7. Announcing your goals makes you less likely to achieve them.
8. It takes a person 66 days to form a habit.
9. We want more choices, but choose better with fewer options.
10. Most people text faster when it’s someone they like.