(This page may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.)
Change is constant and growth is irreversible,the older you become ,you begin to realize certain things and ,its always good you enjoy the memories 15 Amazing Psychology Facts And Mind Tricks You Shoud Know
- Never tell people your goals. You’ll get jinxed, become the victim of a malevolent glare, and all your hypothetical shit will burn down in flames.
- Prioritize. Education over boys. Become the person your mom wants you to marry.
- Have a plan. Improvisation may bite you in the ass. Your long term goal should consist of small not so crucial goals which you must cross off if you want to get from point A to point Z.
- Don’t compare your success to other people’s success. You have different mentalities, different goals, and different values. Focus on the best possible version of yourself.
- Acquire skills, which you can transform into money on 1, 2, 3. Magic.
- Try to learn from other people’s mistakes because the brutal reality will beat the shit out of you, metaphorically speaking. And it will take real balls to get back up. It will either break you or make you stronger.
- Always have a backup plan.
- “You are the average of the five people you spend most time with.”
- “It’s easier to ask for forgiveness than to beg for permission.” Sometimes, you’ll have to be an asshole, and that’s alright.
- “If you put in 100 hour weeks and someone else puts in 40 hours, you’ll achieve in four months what takes them a year.”