(This page may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.)
As humans we keep learning everyday to improve ourselves,today I bring you few life hacks you can learn and apply daily.Read Also: 4 Things I Regret As I Aged Past 50(True Story)
- Texted the wrong person? Put your phone on airplane mode and when the message fails to deliver you can delete it.
- When you are done with an essay, copy and paste it to Google Translate and listen to it. It is the easiest way to find mistakes.
- If you type any flight number on Google, you can see exactly where the plane is.
- To skip a Youtube ad, just change ‘youtube’ to ‘youtubeskip’ on the url of any video….you can use Ad Blocker which is more efficient
- On you can put in whatever you have in your fridge and it will tell you everything you can make with it.
- Four words to get you free alcohol at a party, “I’ve never been drunk.”
- Hungry and want a ride home? Go to the local pizza shop, order a delivery and get a ride home with the driver.
- Video buffering on YouTube, press the up button and it will start a game of snake.
- Want to clean your microwave? Microwave a bowl of water and the steam will loosen any hard pieces that are stuck for easy cleaning. There is danger of microwaving a bowl of water. So it’s probably not really advisable
- Use old newspapers at the bottom of your dustbin to absorb food juices.
- You can use unscented dental floss to perfectly cut soft solids like cheese.
- If you suspect you’ve been given a wrong number, read it back to them incorrectly. If they correct it chances are you were given the correct number in the first place.