The average global life expectancy around the world is about 70 years. Seems like a long time, but when you think about it, you only have a brief window where you can accomplish most of the greatest moments in your life.Read Also: 5 Things That Tell A Lot About A Person’s Psychology And Personality
Somewhere between your late teens and your forties is where you’ll have the life-changers, the adventures, the loves, the momentous firsts. But these are blink-and-you-miss-them moments, and you may not get another chance to experience them again if you’re not careful. You may be needlessly bleeding precious hours away with your careless ways, here are 15 signs you’re wasting your life:In a descending order
14. You constantly oversleep.
13. You talk yourself out of going for what you want, to avoid the possibility of pain and rejection.
12. Instead of rousing your own self-belief, you have an internal monologue that reads like you bully yourself.
11. You won’t let go of the past and as a result you cannot move forward.
10. You don’t make plans for your future so you will never make steps towards it.
9. You try to fit in by pretending to be someone else.
8. You spend too much time with people who don’t stagnate you.
7. And you waste a ridiculous amount of time on your phone.
6. You wait around too often for things to happen, rather than making them happen.
5. You’re not taking enough care of your body and this indifference seeps into other areas of your life as a result.
4. You refuse to step out of your comfort zone.
3. You don’t educate yourself further to increase the possibilities your future could hold.
2. You’re working a job you don’t want to be in or studying a topic that you have no interest in.
1. In general, you procrastinate like an absolute fucktard (but this article doesn’t count, obvs).