This important and undeniable facts about life was shared online by Takudzwa Razemba hope you enjoy reading them ….
- Gucci doesn’t go on sale. Because it holds its name and it knows its value. When you know who you are and what name has been placed on you, nobody can reduce you. Because seduction is to put your value on sale.
- It’s normal to eat the same breakfast every day but its not normal to eat the same dinner everyday.
- When you do something out of love, you don’t count the cost.
- You are going to make a lot of mistakes, and not learning from those mistakes is a stupid mistake you don’t want to make.
- Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.
- We all just walk around pretending it’s not weird that one of our hands is better at stuff than the other.
- You’re only afraid of being alone in the dark because you’re afraid you’re not actually alone.
- When you read the dictionary, theoretically you’ve read every book ever, just in the wrong order.
- In the past 10 years, every light bulb in our house has been replaced, but never the one in the microwave.
- Notifications are just alarm clocks that someone else is setting for you. Turn them off!
- Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world.
- Don’t allow anyone to put you in position of self pity and depression in life. Those who have no joy will always find means to remove someone’s happiness from peoples lives.
- Law of Gravity: This law does not care about race, wealth, education, health when you jump. Gravity will pull you down.
- People pray to God for things like cars, houses, and chairs. Forgetting that in all the time we have been on Earth. God has never made a single chair. God does not make chairs, He gives you a tree and it’s your job to imagine.
- What you don’t use you will lose.
- Before you point a finger at people or what is wrong in the world always remember that there are three fingers pointing right back to you.
- Sometimes the people who you think are going to help you won’t help you.
- Church folks are probably the best actors in the world. So much hypocrisy around them.
- People who take more than they can give are thieves.
- There was a day when your parents put you down and never picked you up again.
- The biggest secret parents keep from their kids is that no one actually has any idea what’s going on and everyone is just making it up as they go along.
- Graduating from school is realising you’ve worked your whole life so you can now work your whole life.
- Pain is the brain punishing the brain for what the brain did.
- It’s not what you use, it’s how you use what you use.
- Your thoughts shape the world you see. The world you see shapes the experiences you have. Your experiences shape your thoughts.
- Life is simple, but not easy. The problem is we want life to be easy, which makes it complicated.
- Empty pockets never held anyone from accomplishing their dreams . Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.
- The Law of Magnetism: “Who you are is who you attract.” If you’re someone who sees nothing but problems, guess what you get in life: more problems. If you see nothing but possibilities, guess what: you receive more possibilities.
You just wasted your limited time reading this. Go out into the world and LIVE!
When you realize your days are numbered, you don’t respond to every critic. You don’t try to convince people to like you who are never going to like you. You accept the fact that some people are never going to give you their approval. But that’s okay. You know you have Almighty God’s approval. When you’re redeeming the time, you’re not trying to keep someone happy who’s never going to be happy. With some people, no matter what you do for them, it’s not going to be enough. But their happiness is not your responsibility.