(This page may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.)
Revanth Bellamkonda An Ingenieur, a traveler and a life-long learner share this thoughtful advice about his experience and life
2. Opposite Sex
Never chase the opposite sex, especially to the one you are attracted to. Maybe you can ask them for a date or other similar things and wait for their reply for sometime. And it is advice-able to leave him/her if your patience is tested too much!
The biggest mistake I made in my life is chasing after success! Because of me chasing after success :
- I overworked;
- I wasn’t focusing on the flow and the process of my work, instead I started fantasizing on how it looks like when I become successful;
- I became defensive when my mistakes were being pinpointed;
- I became frustrated and depressed when there was a failure;
- I started comparing myself with others, instead of comparing myself with who I was before;
- I halted the over-all development of my life;
- and I felt less satisfied with my life!
So the Hindu Lord Krishna says in the Bhagawad Gita(one of the holy books for Hindus) , that is, “do your duty without expecting anything from the results”!!
Share your thoughts in the comment section