It is no news that the 2020 National Examinations Council, NECO Results were released on Wednesday by its examination board.
According to reports, NECO released the internal Senior Secondary School Examination (SSCE) results with a two percent increase of candidates who made five credits and above in all subjects.
Candidates are advised to get the result checking token from the NECO website.
Here is a quick guide on how to check NECO results:
· Go to the NECO checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
· Pick your exam year. i.e., 2020
· Pick your exam type. i.e., SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
· Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
· Finally, click on the check result button to access your result.